Thursday, May 22, 2014

Almost There!

The beta tests, upload feed, audio editor, and posting ALL DID WELL!

I have the premier podcast for the season posted.  However, it is not the one I voiced!  I have not had time to actually record my podcast... but, I did record a voice reader reciting my notes.  If it does not bother you to listen to a monotone robot, then feel free to download the podcast. You can pretend it is being narrated by Dr. Stephen Hawking.

The podcast I chose to kick-off my show is "The History of Computer Programming".  It takes you from the Ancient Greek philosophers up through the 1960's.  The second podcast will address the incredible 1970's and beyond!

Did you know that the first computer programmer was a woman?

Did you know how computer languages first came about?

Did you know what the World Wars contributed, or took away, from the development of programming?

I you would like to find out... listen to Episode 1.

Please tell all your friends about the podcast if you find it enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment